Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tell Me a Story - May

“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has a purpose.”

~ Elizabeth Kubler Ross.

At Sea
A European Bee Eater that paid a visit to the ship for a few days. As I got closer to take the photo he moved away two steps, but I managed to get about two feet from him in this photo.


Another Sunset over the Persian Gulf. I love the textures of the water against the horizon.

 Replenishments at Sea

Helicopter ferrying supplies from the ship below to our ship
More supplies, specifically fuel, but other goodies as well.




Early evening landing


About to land on the flight deck about three stories about where I'm standing to take this photo

Evening flight operations

Mosque in the Old Souk area in Dubai

View from the Jetty Lounge - Dubai
Mojito with a slice of sunshine






View from Alto Mar Restaurant



Apologies for some of the poor picture quality. They were all taken with my iphone since I didn't have access to my computer to upload the pictures I took with my Canon.


For more photo stories visit Emily Kohl's page  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images Beth, I love the European Bee Eater. What an incredible catch. The image of the aircraft with the blue background is stunning and you sunsets are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this month.

    ReplyDelete