Saturday, October 28, 2017

Tell Me A Story - October 2017

Smithfield Photo Walk
I've wanted to do a Scott Kelby Photowalk for years, but never had the opportunity to do so until this year. I've also wanted to take photos of old town Smithfield for a while as well, so I was determined to make the photowalk regardless of how ill I felt the day of. I'm so glad I did.

Taking a step back in time in Smithfield, VA. 










The perfect Halloween House???






Thomas Jefferson





Ben Franklin






























The journey continues on Sharleen's page


2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun shooting around. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing this Beth, just going into the city and walking around and photographing what catches my eye. I love the processing on the Thomas Jefferson image. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete